Episode Title: Eat, Pray, Liv
Original Air Date: April 18, 2017
Episode Number: 3×03
To help Clive solve the murder of a lifestyle guru, Liv consumes his brain and takes on his zen approach to life. Ravi’s old boss, Katty Kupps, is getting closer to discovering the truth while also getting closer to Ravi. Meanwhile, Blaine and Peyton continue their budding friendship, much to Ravi’s dismay. Lastly, Major is struggling a bit at his new job.
I love this show, I really do, and I love Ravi and Peyton (separately and together), but this whole Ravi/Peyton drama is killing my enthusiasm for the show and for those two characters. Please, writers, don’t fuck with them. Make them not have feelings for each other and become friends again because I can’t stand this emo version of Ravi and Peyton waffling back and forth between Blaine and Ravi. Just enough already, please. And please do not have Peyton and Blaine get together because that is just too damn predictable and this show is so much better than that.
This episode was not one of my favorites because of the above drama and the case of the week wasn’t that interesting or fun. I pegged the homeless guy to be the suspect right away the moment he showed up at that studio.
And some other random observations:
– Ravi sleeping with his former boss and current colleague is not going to end well.
– Liv almost giving her chai latte with brains to Ravi made me laugh and cringe.
– Well, I guess Blaine’s amnesia really is legitimate since he didn’t even recognize his own dad who’s supposed to be dead.
– Don E. looking into the window while Blaine is playing and singing…what did this scene mean to everyone? Because I’m lost as to how to interpret this. Was he just jealous of Blaine?
– Don E. is not going to last doing business with Blaine’s dad. Blaine’s dad can barely tolerate the guy. I did like how he was going to test zombies and humans before entering the club.
– Major is slowly dying, but I’m not worried because he ain’t going anywhere, come on now. I wonder if Ravi’s cure will work and then Blaine will slowly regain his memories.